Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brooks' First Baby Shower

My first shower was given by a few wonderful ladies I work with: Angela Totty, MaryBeth Hennessee, Rebecca Stewart, and Britney Miller.  Here are a few pictures from the shower, where I received LOTS of gifts and was showered with many blessings!

Angela T., me and Lesleigh C.
Zachary and me - one of my students this year.  I have watched this one grow up, as I was also his teacher in Kindergarten.  He is very special to me, and brought Brooks some very special gifts!

Me and Tamarah H. - the lady I worked with most closely two years ago - she provided the "venue" for my shower!

Britney and Mary Beth, two of the hosts of my shower.  Britney is my "grad school buddy" and made the gorgeous cake for my shower, and MaryBeth is a 3rd grade teammate of mine who helped put the shower all together!

Beth Blair, the parent of one of my students.  She is so sweet and I was really glad that she decided to come to the shower!  I have been blessed with wonderful parents this year at school!
This is Sophia T., the daughter of one of our social workers at school.  Isn't she gorgeous, and she is such a happy baby!

 
This is one of my assistants from school, Nicole C.  She is a great person to work with and I am so glad she showed up with her son for my shower!

Opening gifts!

Vicki and her beautiful little girl!!

Lisa M. and I - love her and so glad she came to celebrate with us!

More gifts!!

Diaper Cake from Nicole C. - how cute!

This was a very special shirt from Angela T. - she found it for Brooks!


Another beautiful diaper cake from Tamarah H. and some of the "goodies" from my shower!


My GORGEOUS cake made by Britney M. - I love the little footprint!


This shower was very special and I am so glad so many people came out to celebrate baby Brooks and his arrival!  Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment