Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Third Shower/Maternity Pictures

My last baby shower was given by my mother-in-law, Sandra.  We decided to have the shower at Kevin's Memaw's house in Lexington/Denton, because most of the guests invited would have to drive up from there anyways.  It was a beautiful day, and I got SO many nice gifts and things for baby Brooks!  I didn't take many pictures at this shower, but I was so blessed by each and every person there! 

After the shower, I had asked Kevin's cousin Meagan to take a few maternity shots of me.  I knew I would regret if I didn't have any taken, although I MUCH prefer to be on the other side of the camera!  As always, Meagan did a WONDERFUL job making me look the best that I could in my pregnant state, and here are a few of the pictures she captured.  Anyone that lives in her "neck of the woods" should check out "Happenstance Photography" - she's wonderful!
 
 




Thank you Meagan for the wonderful pictures. 
They really captured the best "parts" of me and baby Brooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment